ZidMC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[NEED HELP URGENT]Cars Mod -- please help PLEASE HELP!!!!

3 posters

Go down

[NEED HELP URGENT]Cars Mod -- please help PLEASE HELP!!!! Empty [NEED HELP URGENT]Cars Mod -- please help PLEASE HELP!!!!

Post by madcrazydrumma Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:45 am

I am putting this here because it is soon not just going to be a car mod but its going to have all vehicles and is going to be similiar to modernwarfare 2 games and stuff like that so... yeh here is the original post and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Hi guys, loads of my friends and peeps have requested for me to make a car mod but i am really stuck... if anyone can help or pitch in please do

here is what my friend has requested exactly :

ok well heres the recipe for first release
[NEED HELP URGENT]Cars Mod -- please help PLEASE HELP!!!! E942J

it is simple enough for people to make cars and be happy with the release and as for the block id id say block number will be 171 for the car since the block number doesnt conflict with any other mods and block numbers. some people may be spawning cars with too many items more often but for this release car i dont really want it that way cause i want people to be able to make simply and not have to cheat XD. Compatibility i would like for it to be modloader compatible cause then it would work with alot of other mods and i know people would love to have this working with other things. It wont need sound till we add a couple more cars and when that happens well have to make it audiomod compatible but for the first couple updates and release no sound from car. other stuff in future will require minor tweaking but other that that we good.

so if anyone could help or very detailedly give me some help on how to make this mod?
Thanks guys

PLEASE HELP URGENTLY!!!!!

madcrazydrumma
ZidMC Coder
ZidMC Coder

Back to top Go down

[NEED HELP URGENT]Cars Mod -- please help PLEASE HELP!!!! Empty Re: [NEED HELP URGENT]Cars Mod -- please help PLEASE HELP!!!!

Post by Yelik Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:36 pm

You need to make an item that creates an EntityCar. EntityCar should probably be based off EntityBoat but with land movement. You will also need to make RenderCar. You can probably do this with Techne which is very helpful for this kind of thing. The item that creates a car could probably be based off ItemBoat.

Yelik
ZidMC Coder
ZidMC Coder

http://mrizen.com

Back to top Go down

[NEED HELP URGENT]Cars Mod -- please help PLEASE HELP!!!! Empty Re: [NEED HELP URGENT]Cars Mod -- please help PLEASE HELP!!!!

Post by Ziddia Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:37 pm

I'll take a look. I can help sometime soon.

Ziddia
Admin
Admin

https://zidmc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by madcrazydrumma Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:31 am

Well anyone found out yet?
or can anyone help??

Please Help Urgently...

madcrazydrumma
ZidMC Coder
ZidMC Coder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down