ZidMC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[NEED HELP URGENT]Cars Mod -- please help

4 posters

Go down

[NEED HELP URGENT]Cars Mod -- please help Empty [NEED HELP URGENT]Cars Mod -- please help

Post by madcrazydrumma Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:55 am

Hi guys, loads of my friends and peeps have requested for me to make a car mod but i am really stuck... if anyone can help or pitch in please do Smile

here is what my friend has requested exactly :

ok well heres the recipe for first release
[NEED HELP URGENT]Cars Mod -- please help E942J
it is simple enough for people to make cars and be happy with the release and as for the block id id say block number will be 171 for the car since the block number doesnt conflict with any other mods and block numbers. some people may be spawning cars with too many items more often but for this release car i dont really want it that way cause i want people to be able to make simply and not have to cheat XD. Compatibility i would like for it to be modloader compatible cause then it would work with alot of other mods and i know people would love to have this working with other things. It wont need sound till we add a couple more cars and when that happens well have to make it audiomod compatible but for the first couple updates and release no sound from car. other stuff in future will require minor tweaking but other that that we good.

so if anyone could help or very detailedly give me some help on how to make this mod?
Thanks guys Razz

madcrazydrumma
ZidMC Coder
ZidMC Coder

Back to top Go down

[NEED HELP URGENT]Cars Mod -- please help Empty Re: [NEED HELP URGENT]Cars Mod -- please help

Post by Methuselah96 Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:05 pm

are you planning to just have the car on a road or anywhere?
Methuselah96
Methuselah96
ZidMC Coder
ZidMC Coder

Back to top Go down

[NEED HELP URGENT]Cars Mod -- please help Empty Re: [NEED HELP URGENT]Cars Mod -- please help

Post by madcrazydrumma Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:24 pm

i am planning to have the car anywhere but we would like to have a custom item which would be "asphalt" for the road to make it look stylish... so yeh anywhere Smile

madcrazydrumma
ZidMC Coder
ZidMC Coder

Back to top Go down

Post by Yelik Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:29 pm

Would probably have to be based off of boats. You would need to add land movement. And then chests. No idea about them.

Yelik
ZidMC Coder
ZidMC Coder

http://mrizen.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HiPPiE Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:17 am

Maybe i can model the car cuz i am learning the techne software for minecraft

HiPPiE
Crafter

Back to top Go down

Post by madcrazydrumma Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:59 am

yeh thats cool Smile but first i need to figure out how to make the render and mod_cars thing first :L

someone please help... i really need to make this mod :L

madcrazydrumma
ZidMC Coder
ZidMC Coder

Back to top Go down

Post by madcrazydrumma Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:00 am

anyone know how to do this??!?!

madcrazydrumma
ZidMC Coder
ZidMC Coder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down