ZidMC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey guys, you might remember me from the old forums (iamjagman)

2 posters

Go down

Hey guys, you might remember me from the old forums (iamjagman) Empty Hey guys, you might remember me from the old forums (iamjagman)

Post by iamjagman Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:59 pm

Hey! Any of you guys remember me? It's been forever since I've been on and I'm using windows now (and hating it)! I was the guy who made the mod with the grenades and grenade launcher Very Happy.

I'm hoping to get back into modding now, and think I'll definitely need some help, as I'm out of practice. So, for those who don't remember me, Hi! I'm glad to meet you!

I like computer games (duh), I used to make mods frequently but never post them because I didn't think they were good enough (low self esteem Sad ). I have ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder) and am 13 years old at the time of this post. I love minecraft and think mods increase the amount of fun you can have enormously.

-jag

Note: Completely unorganized post for the win Razz

iamjagman
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Hey guys, you might remember me from the old forums (iamjagman) Empty Re: Hey guys, you might remember me from the old forums (iamjagman)

Post by _1Greg1_ Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:03 am

Please move to the new forums, http://www.zidmc.info
_1Greg1_
_1Greg1_
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down